As a student with Moraine Park Technical College, you are provided with a free e-mail account. This account is used for all official e-mailings from the College, including eCollege.
Before you can set up your student e-mail account, you will need to set up your myMPTC account
Setting up your account will provide you with your username and allow you to set your own network password.
To set up the e-mail you will need your:
- myMPTC username (Example: sjohnson3)
- Student ID – which begins with “N” followed by 8 digits (Example: N00000000)
- Your ID can be found in the upper right corner of your printed course schedule or your electronic course schedule in myMPTC.
- Log into myMPTC and click on the Student E-Mail icon (far left)
- You should get a window with a login similar to below:
If your screen doesn’t look like this image, exit the pop-up window and clean your browser cache. Then, click the e-mail icon again.
Do not forward student email to a personal account. Direct use of student e-mail is the only way to ensure College messages are not blocked.
- Sign In with your Windows Live ID and your initial password.
NOTE:The Windows Live ID is your myMPTC firstname.lastname@example.org. Example: email@example.com
If you have a personal e-mail account, it may default to your Windows Live ID. Enter your student issued username.
The initial password is the first 3 letters of your last name in UPPERCASE and the last 5 digits of your student ID. (Example: JOH12233 ) If you have trouble logging in contact the Central Help Desk at 1-866-718-5169
- After successful log in, the website will ask you some initial set up questions. Complete all questions.