Welcome to the myMPTC wiki!
To continue, please search for answers in the top left hand search box. You may also choose to drill down into Help Categories
and find your answers that way.
Top 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. I forgot my myMPTC/network password. How do I reset it?
2. How do I open a myMPTC account?
3. I can't open my myMPTC account. What am I doing wrong?
4. How do I set up my new student e-mail?
5. How do I log into my e-mail?
6. How do I log into eCollege?
7. I'm having trouble logging into eCollege on my Mac. What do I do?
8. I'm having trouble logging into eCollege on my iPhone/iPad with iOS6. What do I do?
IT Help Desk
Can't find the answers you need?
Call the Help Desk anytime - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
On-Campus: Extension 4357
Local (Fond du Lac): 920-924-3481
Toll-Free: 1-866-718-5169 How to use the Help Desk:
- Give your name. You will also be asked for contact information the first time you call.
- If you need immediate resolution, state this up front.
- A Help Desk case is created each time you call. This helps the College identify system issues and with response times; it also allows us to communicate with you.
- The Help Desk will send you an e-mail each time a case is created, updated or closed.
- You may be asked to complete a short survey that can be accessed from a Web link that appears in the Help Desk e-mail you receive when your case has been closed. Please take a minute to evaluate our services so we can continue to improve our services to you.