Can't find the answers you need?
Call the Technology Help Line anytime - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
On Campus: Extension 4357
Off Campus: 920-924-3481 How to use the Technology Help Line:
- Give your name. You will also be asked for contact information the first time you call.
- If you need immediate resolution, state this up front.
- A Help Line case is created each time you call. This helps the College identify system issues and with response times; it also allows us to communicate with you.
- The Help Line will send you an e-mail each time a case is created, updated or closed.
- You may be asked to complete a short survey that can be accessed from a Web link that appears in the Help Line e-mail you receive when your case has been closed. Please take a minute to evaluate our services so we can continue to improve our services to you.