If You Forgot Your Password...
1. On the myMPTC login screen, click the "Forgot Your Password?
" link. It is located right above the password field.
2. Type in your username. You will be directed to the appropriate password reset tool.
3. Answer the questions asked, such as username, secret question & answer. If you cannot remember the correct answers you will need to contact the Technology Help Line at extension 4357 (on campus) or 920-924-3481 (off campus).
If Your Password Has Expired...
Choose one of the two options below if your password has expired:
1. Follow the instructions above.
2. Contact the Technology Help Line at extension 4357 (on campus) or 920-924-3481 (off campus).
Password Complexity Requirements
- Must be at least 8 characters long.
- Cannot include any part of your username, first name, or last name.
- Must meet three of the next four requirements:
a. Must include at least one upper case letter.
b. Must include at least one lower case letter.
c. Must include at least one number.
d. Must include at least one special character (with the exception of the $ or @ symbol).