Welcome to the myMPTC / Employee Help
This employee help wiki has various instructions and information grouped into the topics below. If you cannot find what you are looking for, you may also view the pages by Category
or use the search bar in the top left corner to find your answer. If you are still having difficulty after reviewing these guides, please contact the Help Desk
Microsoft Office & Outlook
Print Management & Printers
Telephone & Voicemail
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Windows 7 Operating System
IT Help Desk
Call the Help Desk any time - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
On-Campus: Extension 4357
Local (Fond du Lac): 920-924-3481
How to use the Help Desk:
- Give your name. You will also be asked for contact information the first time you call.
- If you need immediate resolution, state this up front.
- A Help Desk case is created each time you call. This helps the College identify system issues and with response times; it also allows us to communicate with you.
- The Help Desk will send you an e-mail each time a case is created, updated or closed.
- You may be asked to complete a short survey that can be accessed from a Web link that appears in the Help Desk e-mail you receive when your case has been closed. Please take a minute to evaluate our services so we can continue to improve our services to you.