The following instructions outline how to gain access to the Toshiba Multi Function Printer (MFP).
1. User authentication to your PaperCut account on the Toshiba MFP is done using one of two methods - key FOB or network login ID.
Method 1 - Key FOB
If you have a key fob, tap the fob on the key reader once and you will hear a beep when it is successfully read. Proceed to Method 2
if you do not have a key fob.
A. If your key fob is already registered, proceed to step 2
B. If this is the first time the key fob is used, you will see the Associate New Card screen as shown in Figure 1 below.
- Tap the blank Username field
on the console touchscreen and enter your network user ID using the touchscreen keypad.
- Tap the Password
field on the console touchscreen and enter in your network password using the keypad.
- Tap the Associate Card
button on the console touchscreen to finish the association process.
Figure 1: Associate New Card (FOB)
C. Figure 2 shows the screen that will appear when your card is successuflly registered into PaperCut.
- Press the Function Clear
button twice on the keypad to logout
- Tap the key fob on the key reader once and you will hear a beep when it is successfully read. Proceed to Step 2. (NOTE
: Please call the Help Desk if you are having problems.)
Figure 2: Successful Card Association
Method 2 - Network Login ID
If you forgot your key fob or do not have one, you can log in with your network Login ID.
A. Tap the Username
button on the console touchscreen and type in your network login ID using the keypad.
B. Tap the Password
button on the console touchscreen and enter in your network login password using the keypad.
C. Tap the OK
button on the console touchscreen on the User Authentication Screen
User Authentication Screen
2. The Toshiba MFP console will display the information shown in Figure 4 upon successful authentication either with a FOB or network authentication. Please contact the Help Desk if you are having issues.
Figure 4: User Information
3. The next step is to either change the charged-to account by pressing the Change Account
button on the console touchscreen or continue with your desiered task by pressing the Copy, Scan, or Fax button on the console keypad.
: When finished, press the Function Clear
button on the console keypad twice to logout and register your charge-back in PaperCut.
5. You can review your print and copy log any time by visiting http://myprint.morainepark.edu
and clicking on Recent Print Jobs